First check your store fulfilment list
Missing a print sale from your order list? Print sale not been shipped? Customer not got their print order? Haven’t been billed for your print sale? Not sure if your customer order has been received by creativehub? First check your store fulfilment list.
To do this click here
Why is my order not fulfilled?
There are a few reasons why we may not have fulfilled your order:
- Check your store connection. If your store is not connected to creativehub, then we will not receive your orders. To check this click here
- Card required order status. Before we fulfil your customer order, we debit you for the print and postage costs. If you have not added a payment card for this, then your order will be pending production until we receive these funds. To check and resolve this click here
- Payment failed order status. Before we fulfil your customer order, we debit you for the print and postage costs. If your payment method fails then your order will be pending production until we receive these funds. This could be a simple fraud check by your bank. Give them a call to authorise the payment and future payments. To check and resolve this click here
- Suspended order status. This means we are unable to process your order due to an error in the order information. This could happen for the following reasons:
- No shipping address. If we receive your order without a customer shipping address we are unable to process the order. This could happen if the order is placed manually in your store, if ‘cash’ is selected as a payment method, or if the Shopify POS app is used. In those instances shipping & billing addresses are not input/required by the customer which we use to process the order.
- SKU code changed. Print products and their variants are assigned unique SKU codes. This is what syncs your product with the print file and sales details, such as size and paper type, in creativehub. If you manually change the SKU code in your store, the product will not be recognised by creativehub and we will not fulfil your order. To resolve this on future orders, delete and reimport your product.
- Print option does not exist. If you update a product in creativehub, such as adding/removing a variant, changing the paper type or size details, we generate a new SKU code for that product. If you change a product in creativehub, then you must reimport it to your store. If you do not, and sell a print of the non-updated product, the product will not be recognised by creativehub and we will not fulfil your order.
- File deleted from creativehub. If you have removed the master file from creativehub then we will be unable to fulfil your order.
The reason for your suspended order is shown in your order fulfilment list, which you can view here. You will also receive an email notifying you of the reason for your suspended order.
If your order has reached us as a Suspended order please contact customer service using the live chat feature on our site, emailing email@example.com or calling on 0207 739 1060. Until you do that this order cannot be processed.