When we fulfil your e-commerce orders, we charge you a flat rate shipping fee for global postage. This fee is £7 / €8 / $9 depending on the currency your creativehub account is in.
You have complete control over how much you charge your customer for shipping. However, depending on which platform you use (Etsy, Squarespace, Shopify, WooCommerce & WIX) we provide (where possible) the option to apply shipping prices during the import process. Below we list these options:
Flat rate shipping
- Shopify, Etsy, WooCommerce allow for us to import your products through to your store with our flat rate shipping fee of £7 / €8 / $9.
- This can save you time setting up shipping profiles/settings.
- You can edit the cost of your shipping fee in your store, for example increase or decrease the shipping fee. Regardless of what shipping fee you charge your customer, we will always charge you the flat rate fee of £7 / €8 / $9.
- To import your products with the flat rate shipping fee, ensure this option is selected during the variant import process:
- If you import your products to your store with this option unticked, then your products will not have a shipping fee applied, and shipping will need setting up in your store settings. We call this Self managed shipping
Self managed shipping
- All of our integrations allow for you to import your products through to your store without a shipping fee applied. We call this Self managed Shipping
- This means that you will need to set up your own shipping rates in your store. Regardless of what shipping fee you charge your customer, we will always charge you the flat rate fee of £7 / €8 / $9.
- Squarespace & WIX do not provide any other options than to import through as self managed. This means all product imports to Squarespace & WIX require shipping rates applied in your store settings.
- Shopify, Etsy, WooCommerce. To import products through as self managed, during the import process ensure you have unticked the ‘flat rate shipping prices’ option.
Calculate at checkout
- This option is only available using the Shopify integration. In the future, if the other platforms allow for this option we will release it.
- Shopify also restricts this advanced functionality to users on their Advanced plan or higher. Or Standard plans which are paid annually (when paying annually you need to request this feature to be activated by Shopify)
- When products are imported with the ‘Calculate at checkout’ method, your customers will see live rates on the checkout page. These rates include our £7 flat rate postage option, as well as live rates for express couriers that we offer.
- You enable this option on the import page in creativehub:
- You are able to change the prices of your flate rate shipping fee in your Shopify settings. However, regardless of what shipping fee you charge your customer, we will always charge you the flat rate fee of £7 / €8 / $9.
- If you change the rate of the express courier options, we will still charge you the original cost for this service.