In this quick guide, we’ll walk you through the 7 steps you need to complete to automate your art sales with creativehub & Shopify
Step 1: Sign up to creativehub
Sign up for your free creativehub account here. If you already have an account, simply login.
Step 2: Upload your files, set your price & sizes
- Once logged in to your creativehub account, you’ll land on an option page.
- Select the ‘Sell art online’ card and follow the quick tutorial to set up your products.
Step 3: Create your Shopify store
- Head to Shopify to choose your subscription plan and design your store. You can choose from a wealth of great templates or design your own.
Example store: https://store.georgetownley.com/
Step 4: Install the creativehub Shopify app
- Whilst logged into your Shopify account, click the ‘Apps’ option from the main menu, then select ‘Visit Shopify App Store’.
- Search for creativehub and follow the installation steps.
- Once installed, your creativehub and Shopify accounts will be synced.
Step 5: Import your print products to your Shopify store
- Once you have applied sales settings to your files (Step 2) you can import the products to your Shopify store
- To do this go to your ‘Product list’. This is located in ‘Art store settings’ > ‘Product list’
- Next, import your products. For more detailed information on your import options, read this article
- When clicked the product will import to your Shopify products list. From here, make available and you are ready to sell!
For more info on how the Shopify app works, click here.
Step 6: Add a payment card so we can fulfil your print orders
- When you sell a print in your Shopify store, the customer pays you the full amount via your chosen payment method (this is configured in Shopify’s main settings).
- We then debit you separately for the production & shipping costs.
- You’ll need to add a bank card to your creativehub account for us to be able to take this payment.
- To do this, click your profile icon in the top right of the page and select ‘Art store settings’ from the drop down options.
Then click ‘Payment settings’ on the left hand side menu.
Step 7: Driving traffic to your store
- Great, you are all set up with your new online art store! When a print sells, we’ll handle fulfillment and ship direct to your customer within 48 hours.
- Now it’s time to start thinking about driving traffic to your online store.
- There are many ways to do this. We have written a free book that covers these topics and more. Grab your copy via the button below!