Our step-by-step guide on how to order online for new and existing creativehub clients.
Step 1: Sign in or sign up to creativehub
- Go to the creativehub homepage.
- If you are a new customer, sign up and create a free creativehub account that comes with features such as image storage and archiving, collaboration options, large file transfers and /Find, a jobs platform for finding commercial work.
- Alternatively, click on ‘Let’s get started’ to instantly upload your files and create a new account later. Use the drag and drop or click and select the files you want to print. In the example below, two images are uploaded.
- If you are an existing customer, log in.
Step 2: Upload new files or use existing files
Click on ‘Files’ on the left-hand side menu and you will see an overview of all your files.
- If you need to upload new images, click on ‘upload’ on the right-hand side menu. See the example below.
- Or, use an image you previously uploaded. Select the image and click on the top left corner of the image like in the example below. Then you will be able to click on ‘Order Prints’, on the right hand side menu.
- Make sure your images are ready for printing, read our in-depth guide to file preparation.
Step 3: Choose your options
- When your images have uploaded, thumbnails will be generated and you’ll then see all our available options appear.
- Here you can select print size, paper type and any mounting and/or framing options you’d like. As you choose your settings, the price will adjust automatically.
- As well as adjusting the size of your print, you can also add borders within the ‘Print Size’ menu.
Step 4: Our C-Type and Giclée paper types
Please note: If no paper type is selected, it will remain at the default paper – Fuji Matt.
- Go to ‘Print and paper type’ to choose from our 11 different paper types.
- We have 4 different C-Type papers available including:
- Kodak Metallic
- Fuji Flex
- Our Giclée range has 7 paper types including:
- Epson Semi Gloss
- Hahnemuhle Bamboo
- Canson Baryta
- Hahnemuhle Pearl
- Hahnemuhle Photorag
- Hahnemuhle German Etching
- Canson Aquarelle Rag
Click here to find out more about the difference between our C-Type and Giclée paper types.
You can also get a first-hand look and feel of the different textures and paper finishes by ordering a sample.
Step 5: Mounting and framing options
There are several options to select from under the ‘Mounting/Framing’ section.
When selecting frames, you will see an example frame appear around your print, making it easier to see what it will look like.
The turnaround time for mounting orders is 5 working days. For Acrylic Reverse mounting it is 10 working days.
The turnaround time for framing orders is 10 working days.
In the example below, we choose the Giclée Hahnemuhle Photo Rag paper, mounted on Aluminium and add a metal subframe to the back.
Step 6: Add items to your shopping cart
- When you’re happy and are ready to proceed with your order, click ‘Add to cart’.
- The item will then appear in your shopping cart.
- If you have multiple items, you can set the same or custom settings before finalising your cart by clicking on ‘Next image’.
- When you are ready to purchase, click on the ‘View cart’ button.
- Your order summary will appear on screen. Use the + and – buttons to adjust quantity of each item, or remove items from your cart.
- When you are happy, click ‘continue’.
Step 7: Shipping address, payment and delivery
- If you don’t already have an account, you can create one here. A free creativehub account comes with features such as image storage and archiving, collaboration options, large file transfers and /Find, a jobs platform for finding commercial work.
- Add or edit a new shipping address under the ‘Address’ section.
- Choose your preferred payment method (Debit/Credit card or PayPal) under ‘payment method’. We accept all major credit cards and debit cards as well as PayPal.
- Choose your preferred delivery option under ‘Delivery method’.
Please note: Mounting and framing orders can only be delivered by courier. See below to find out about delivery times.
- If you have any specific instructions, for example “please keep prints flat” or “please leave prints untrimmed”, you can add them to the provided message box.
Step 8: Place order and confirmations
- Click ‘Place order’ to finalise your order and make a payment.
- You’ll see an instant online confirmation as well as receiving an email.
- If you have ordered for collection, you’ll receive an email letting you know when it’s ready to be collected.
- If you have ordered for delivery, you’ll receive an email letting you know when the order has been despatched along with a tracking number.
Production and turnaround times
To ensure that your order is produced at the highest quality, we require the following production lead times:
5 working days*
*Please note the acrylic reverse mounting option has a 10 working day production time.
10 working days
Need your order urgently or thinking about placing a large order? Please get in touch today and speak to our team
The delivery costs for your order depend on the shipping method you choose as well as the shipping address.
For orders with multiple prints, mounting or framing, only one single postage cost is charged.
Delivery within the UK
For delivery in the UK, the prices are as follows:
- Royal Mail Signed For®
2 – 5 working days
£5.22 (Inc. VAT) – Print orders only
- Express courier
1 – 2 working days
£14.39 (Inc. VAT)
- Same-day courier
Dependant on location – London only
For delivery outside of the UK, please click here.
Still need help?
Get in touch with our team here.